Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 14 de julho de 2019

Hiatus???

Hey guys! I'm here again but with bad news. This blog is now on Hiatus because I don't have access to UTAU and to the pack images anymore. The end time is undefined, but I'll try to come back as soon as possible.

I'm also going to make a new Voicebank for Furaingushain called 'Furaingushain EX' with crystal clear voice, decent oto and also the ability to sing in VCV! This time, her appends will also come. I'll also try to finish CLO.

Furaingushain got a new oto file, but I couldn't put it on the pack, so you have to download separately. If you want an example of the new oto, here:
https://soundcloud.com/ariel-a-panda/utauweekender-girlfuraingushain-act2
And again thanks for Gelatinei, she really deserves a spot here.

I really hope to see Y'all soon!